As the daughter of a magician, I love an audience. I’ve also have a voice that was made for presentations. My fierce love for presenting rivals my love for all things international education.
In the past year I’ve entertained diverse audiences while delivering thought-provoking content. I believe we could all use a little less PowerPoint at conferences so I keep slides to a minimum. My workshops are fast-paced and interactive.
Here’s a sample of my recent workshops:
- Women in Travel Summit 2015 and 2016; NAFSA 2015
- Networking without Pants, teaching how to have quality conversations online and in person ending with a kick ass pitch session at the end
- MBACSEA Europe and Global Conferences 2016
- Beyond Webinars: Designing Virtual Workshops for Engagement, Teaching professionals how to go beyond boring webinars and create interactive learning sessions online
- Yale SOM Alumni Reunion Weekend 2015 and 2016
- LinkedIn for a Lifetime; Teaching audiences how to get beyond profiles and stand out as bad ass thought leaders online
Here’s what I’m offering for 2016:
Networking without Pants: (Most popular). A twist on traditional networking workshops that teaches participants how to create quality, engaging conversations at events. This workshop is a perfect kick off for the start of a conference or event.
Choose Your Own Adventure A fast-paced talk that challenges common career narratives by bringing together themes from travel, the future of work, and insights from interviews with professional millennials.
Beyond Likes: Social Media for Your Career An interactive workshop using LinkedIn and Twitter to teach students and professionals how to integrate these tools into their job search, networking and/or business development strategy. This workshop can be customized for undergraduates, MBAs, Yale alumni, and university staff.
See what people say about my Networking without Pants workshop:
— Jana Seitzer (@merlotmommy) March 19, 2016
— Travel With Bender (@TravelwitBender) March 19, 2016
— Channon Dade (@channondade) March 19, 2016
— Beth Santos (@maximumbeth) March 27, 2015
— Jennifer D. D. (@voyageries) March 27, 2015
— erinrain (@erinrain) May 26, 2015
— Shanon Langlie (@slanglie) May 26, 2015
Interested in learning more or customizing a workshop? Contact me at pdxnicolle (at) gmail (dot) com or on Twitter at @pdxnicolle. Here’s a sample of the customized workshop I delivered to Connecticut Association of Healthcare Executives Women’s Forum.
And the feedback:
— Heather Gilmore (@Gilmore_Can_Do) April 15, 2016
— Julie Revelant (@JulieRevelant) April 14, 2016
— Tiffany Fernandez (@tfernandez133) April 15, 2016